Who We Are & What We Do
Mobility Equipment Recyclers started in 2013 as a social and sustainability venture aimed to benefit both people and the environment. In addition to offering brand-new equipment, we provide pre-owned equipment at 50-90% discounts. Our goal is to provide quality equipment at an affordable price for everyone.How do we do this you ask?
We save mobility & medical equipment from ending up in landfills and put them through a rigorous testing and inspection process. The result is a 100% functional piece of equipment at a fraction of the cost.
Why Buy From Us?
We pride ourselves in being an innovative company that understands the needs of disabled individuals, especially when it comes to their daily living aids and equipment. Here's what sets us apart from the rest of the industry.
Need a Consultation and/or Repair? (RI, MA, CT ONLY)
- We have been in business for over 8 years and are continuing to expand.
- We are a trusted supplier in our local community. If you live in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, or Connecticut, you can benefit from one of our local services such as repairs and drop in our store to see our products and our work in person.
- We operate on sustainability, actively working to reduce waste for the health of our environment. Even all of our office equipment is made out of recycled material
- Our certified technicians have worked on 1000's of medical devices over the years through product disassembly and repairs.
- We are trusted providers for some of the biggest brands in the industry, including Permobil, Invacare, Harmar, and many more.
- We have REAL people in our REAL store that can help you figure out exactly what you need. You may be hard-pressed to find this kind of quality customer service elsewhere.
- DMERT (Durable Medical Equipment Repair technician) Certification
- LiftSquad Certified
- Handicare Certified
- DME (Durable Medical Equipment) Sales Certified
- US Rehab Member
- VGM Member
- A preferred provider for Rhode Island VA
We run a complete 16-point diagnostics test on all of our pre-owned products and equipment to ensure you receive the highest quality equipment available. All of our parts have been tested by our team of certified mobility equipment technicians and are guaranteed to fully satisfy your needs. You won't find this kind of quality inspection from anywhere else.
Some Products And Brands We Work WithWe work with:
- Power wheelchairs
- Mobility Scooters
- Hospital Beds
- Patient Lifts
- Lift Chairs
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Stair Lifts
- Vertical Platform Lifts
- And more
Here are some of the brands you may find in our store: Permobil, Quickie (Sunrise Medical), Pride Mobility, Jazzy, Invacare, Merits, Drive Medical, Quantum Rehab, Golden, Shoprider, Sonic, E-Motion, Alber USA, Tilite, and more.
Need a consultation or repair?
If you live in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, or Connecticut, contact us for in-person services including consultations, rentals, an repairs or drop in to our store to see our products and our work in person. We have REAL people in our REAL store that can help you figure out exactly what you need.
Our certified technicians have worked on 1000's of medical devices over the years and we are trusted providers for some of the biggest brands in the industry, including Permobil, Invacare, Harmar, and many more. You will be hard-pressed to find this kind of quality customer service elsewhere.Call us today!