Medical Insurance and Disability Does Not Always Cover the Cost of Living Comfortably
We believe that living comfortably is something that no single person should do without, which is why we offer such a wide array of services to our customers.
- DONATIONS: Are you having trouble finding a place to donate your old durable medical equipment, or simply want to clean out the garage? Give us a call. We will collect your donation free of charge. You're not only giving the device a second life, you're also helping to reduce landfill waste.
- REPAIRS: Is your scooter or power wheelchair not working the way it used to? Do you need new batteries installed? Let us diagnose your medical equipment and fix the problem for you. We have thousands upon thousands of parts, and the know-how to take on any job big or small.
- RENTALS: We understand that individuals may not need certain items for the rest of their lives, which is why we offer both short-and-long-term medical equipment rentals. Are you planning a trip here locally, but don't feel like lugging all of your equipment around? Or maybe you just had surgery, and need some extra assistance for the time being. Whatever the reason is, we are more than happy to help. Call 401-294-4111 to get a rental quote.
- SALES: Our customers save on average 50-90% off the cost of new by buying used durable medical equipment from us. Our refurbished parts and medical equipment are available for sale at our showroom and store location. Individual parts are also available and can be shipped anywhere in the world.
Interested in our products or services? Reach out via our contact page! Call us at 401.294.4111 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Andrew Celani, Operations Manager